This course helps the attendee to create an efficient Object-Oriented design by teaching them design patterns and UML concepts.
The attendee will understand design patterns principles , how to use them and why they are important for anyone engaged in any development project. .
- Design patterns Introduction
- UML Notations Fundamental
- Design Principles
- The Strategy Pattern
- The Observer Pattern
- The Decorator Pattern
- The Factory and Abstract Factory Patterns
- The Singleton Pattern
- The Command Pattern
- The Adapter Pattern
- The Facade Pattern
- The Iterator Pattern
- The Composite Pattern
- The State Pattern
- The Proxy Pattern
- Other Useful Patterns (as time permits)
Students who complete this course will be:
- Able to Design and implement codes with higher performance and lower complexity
- Able to Solve design problems efficiently and rapidly
- Aware of code qualities needed to keep code flexible
Software designers and developers , as well as systems analysts.
Computer Engineering or Computer science students.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented design concepts .
- Familiarity with an Object-Oriented programming language (Java, C#, C++, etc .)
- It’s preferable to have knowledge of UML .
Please call for latest offers